For our location in Leobendorf close to Vienna, we are hiring effective immediately:
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
What are your areas of responsibility?
You will be responsible for the development, realisation, and validation of software systems in the field of telematics, with a focus on real-time streaming data architectures. These ensure high throughput and low latency for the processing of real-time data feeds.
Specifically, for the following tasks:
- Definition of new products with the management and the development management
- Participation in the product management process
- Requirement analysis
- Development of new data analysis functionalities
- Design and implementation of new software systems according to the requirement analyses
- Validation, maintenance, and upkeep of the back-end system, especially with regard to performance under the continuous load of 100 000+ telematics devices.
Which criteria should you fulfil?
- Academic degree or equivalent technical education or experience with IT focus (e.g. HTL/FH)
- Solid experience of the Java programming language
- Experience in the programming languages Go, C++ is an advantage
- Experience with Apache Kafka is an advantage
- Experience with containerisation is an advantage
- Experience in the connection and creation of interfaces (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL format JSON, Elasticsearch is an advantage
- Knowledge in the use of Git, Bitbucket and Jira is an advantage
Which personality would fit the team?
We are looking for a team player, who is used to working in an independent and solution-oriented manner. Commitment and flexibility, as well as quality consciousness are major assets for our team.
What do we offer?
The well-being of our employees is important to us - flexible working hours, opportunities to learn new skills and to develop further, as well as a pleasant working environment in a sustainable family business offer many advantages. Working conditions are adapted to your needs, allowing for a healthy life-work balance.
You can expect a diverse range of tasks in connection with the latest technologies, independent and task-oriented work with the opportunity to help shape a young and dynamic team.
A modern workplace in a green area in an energy self-sufficient office building, only 25 minutes away from Vienna by express train.
For above-average performance by qualified applicants, the gross annual salary is above average.
We are looking forward to your application to: email@example.com, or directly to Sonja Tarter, Tel. +43 660 40 44 144