X-RAYL® RAYLOGs PLATFORM
The Raylog platform is an advanced online portal focusing on detailed analysis and reporting features designed specifically for the needs of the chemical industry.
The Raylog platform is an advanced online portal focusing on detailed analysis and reporting features designed specifically for the needs of the chemical industry. The GPS data is used to generate reports and statistics on delivery times, wagon turnaround times, loading and unloading times, delays, fleet utilisation, maintenance and servicing work, as well as general fleet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
Detailed Application Information
The cloud-based Raylog Platform is divided into 4 parts:
The dashboard gives an overview of the reporting tool. This view can be customized by the individual users and is expandable. It includes:
- A map of the current locations of all wagons in the fleet
- Current delivery flows chart with departure and arrival destinations
- Current wagon status chart of the whole fleet: a histogram showing how many wagons are currently in which wagon state: “Parking/Waiting”, “Loading/Unloading” and “Rolling”
- Current load status chart: A pie chart showing the current load status of the wagon fleet (empty – full)
- Current trip types chart: interactive chart to the trip category (outward journey to the customer – return journey from the customer, etc.)
- Current wagon locations chart: a histogram of all current wagon locations by site type (“Production site”, “Customer site” and “Maintenance site”)
- Current notifications list showing all current notifications and alarms
The analysis view contains an overview of all consolidated information and various interactive graphs and charts to visualize the data. Freely selectable filters are available.
The trip data section provides a raw view of the data on which the various analyses and statistics are grounded.
This view manages all relevant information on the following areas:
- List of wagons with details of names, types, hirers, etc.
- Geofence administration
- Notification administration: Individual filters for the automatic triggering of e-mail or SMS notifications are set here, e.g. on arrival/departure, on entering/leaving a defined location, on loading/unloading, etc.
- E-mail report administration: Individually configurable daily/weekly/monthly reports for freely definable parameters can be set here. These are generated fully automatically and sent to the defined recipients by e-mail.
- User administration: a separate account is created for each user to store personal preferences, store address information for reports and alerts and to make manual data entries traceable.
Data administration: this section provides a list of all manual data entry changes made in the system to supply a fully auditable history for the system data